- Aspiring geoparks (presenting new geopark projects)
Tips and tools, evaluations and revalidations.
- Geoheritage and Geodiversity
as foundations for advancing our understanding of the Earth and its landscapes.
- Geoparks and Ecological Transition
Safeguarding sustainable development and social resilience in response to global climate change and its consequences.
- Geoscience education and public engagement.
- Geotourism: exploring good practice and challenges in Geoparks.
- The World after the pandemic: conflicts, solidarity, risks, resilience and opportunities in Geopark communities.
- Geoparks in the digital era
Collection and best use of data and information for management and communication.
- Sustainable heritage:
developing, promoting and celebrating local products and cultures in Geoparks.